Logical Thinking & Decision-Making in the Maritime Environment
THE OBJECTIVES OF:
- Understanding the framework of Logical Thinking and Decision Making
- Using Logical Thinking to identify issues that leads to sound and effective
- Identify deviation from norms and SOPs based on symptoms identified
- Generate ideas and select ideas to solve problem using Logical Thinking
• Able to apply Logical Thinking framework
• Able to use Logical Thinking to make sound Decisions
• Able to identify sources of symptoms.
• Able to use the frame work of Decision Making.