This course aims to equip designated personnel with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude to perform the duties and assume the responsibilities of a Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO), as defined in section A/2.1.8 & A/17.2 of the ISPS Code.
Port personnel and those designated having specific security function and duties in a port facility.
• Maritime Security Policy – ISPS Code
• Security Responsibilities
• Port Facility Security Assessment
• Security Equipment
• Port Facility Security Plan
• Threat Identification, Recognition and Response
• Port Facility Security Actions
• Training, Security Drills and Exercises
• Security Administration